Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015...woooow.

So here we are. I canNOT believe it's already 4 days into 2015. Where the bloody hell (so not British but it fit) does the time go? On the 26th of this month I will be 45 ripe years of age...God willing. Lawd, I said that the other day and almost fainted. But I'm good. I'm breathing, I'm not deathly ill, I'm learning things (and retaining ha!) daily and I have plans. I have things I want to do and I will tackle them one by one. First on that list is this body. I caught a glimpse of my belly the other day and stood there for a cool 5 min. wondering who the hell was living in there. It's horrible but it's mine and I did it and I take full responsibility. I also will take full responsibility for getting this body in shape. I'm quite excited. I no longer have any excuses and I understand, and possess, every single one of the tools to get  the body I want and so desperately need. Not even gonna harp on what I'm doing. I'll share as i go along. Time to shut up and show up. That's it.
20015 is my year. I am lining myself up for miracles and all the awesomeness I'm working towards. I will get there without compromising myself in anyway...what you see is what you get and I'm way too old to apologize. : p This ride is gonna be crazy awesome...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment